We have so many great cats and kittens available to adopt. Adopting from a shelter is the very best way to find a loving friend and help reduce the stray and feral cat population at the same time. Our cats are healthy and ready to become part of your family home. Just wait 'til you see these faces!
- $90 includes spay/neuter, vaccines, Iams "Welcome Your Cat" kit with a booklet for guidance & coupons
- Kittens are not adopted out before reaching 4 months old
- You must provide a letter of reference from your vet - 24 hour wait period
- Renters must show proof from landlord that cats are permitted
- All cats/kittens to be indoor only; no de-clawing
- You should you be unable to honor your commitment for the life of the cat; that cat is always welcomed back to HCW.
Cats of all ages reside at HCW - adults make wonderful additions to a
home - they are typically calmer & have outgrown that rambunctious
kitten stage. However, if a furball of kitten energy is what you need
to add to your home, come see our little ones - aged 6 weeks to 8
Welcoming a new pet to your family is one of life's
best rewards - and a major responsibility; however, it is not a good
idea to get a cat for someone else.
Go to the form at the bottom of this page to get added to the adoption list.
Our Shelter Cats
Find a Forever Friend
Our cats are also featured on Adopt-a-Pet. Click the logo below to go there. Choose the one you want to make your own! You will have a friend for life!
Want to Adopt a Cat from Holy Cat Whiskers?Please fill out the form below to be added to our adoption list. Got a question? Just give Leslie a call 440-796-8801.
Cats never strike a pose that isn't photogenic.
~Lillian Jackson Braun